About the Company
FnnTEK is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small
Business(SDVOSB) in the technology development and professional services field. We take our name from out
basic technological breakthrough: "Fractal Neural Network TEKnology
(sic)", our purpose is to turn our basic discoveries into prototype
products for our partners, who in turn sell to their markets. We rarely sell directly to the end user
although we will occasionally push a technology to market on spec. Our preference is to provide enabling
technologies to our partners so that they may lead their field with unmatched
capabilities. Our Software, Hardware, Engineering, Training, and Management expertise utilized to produce our products is a valuable asset that we occasionally make available outside our product lines as professional services to government and commercial clients. Click HERE for a brief history and description of the of the FrANN technology.
You may have noticed that our website seems a bit, well...
simpler than most. This is a deliberate
decision in line with several of our basic philosophies:
- Build the
functionality, not the flash
- Provide value (by reducing our rates on website
design, for instance)
- Allow our customers to add 'flash' to the final product
for their target market
So don't expect flash, audio, video, games or other
forms of streaming content on our site - we're too busy developing our tech and
empowering our partners with bleeding edge cognitive computing apps. Our goal for our site is rapid navigation to
the information you need, when you need it, on any network connection you can
William E. Sadler, CEO
Phone: (571) 969-1593 e-mail: email@example.com
Is a mathematician with 30+ years of professional IT development. Mr. Sadler began at the
age of 15 doing assembly language development on Intel 8xxx platforms. Most of his career has been spend as a contractor developing optimization algorithms in various fields. He has been involved in extensive full life cycle technology development in commercial, R&D, military and government settings, over many diverse problem domains since the late 70s. Additionally, he has performed as a “turn-around” engineer troubleshooting and curing “troubled” or “failed” IT projects. Recently, Mr. Sadler created and led a software / technology development team from its proof of concept through final deployment with a major DoD customer. During this six year period the development team maintained a 100% on time and on budget delivery record. Additional recent responsibilities have also included technical management of corporate IT staff, software development staff, IA (Information Assurance) Staff, as well as P&L responsibilities, budgeting, strategic planning, and business development efforts.
Mr. Sadler is now bringing nearly 20 years of research and his experience into the formation of FnnTEK for the development of commercial cognitive computing architectures. Details can be found on the FrANN™
page of this website.
- Business Management
- Extensive experience with all size organizations from start up through Fortune 100
- 9+ years of experience in executive level IT Roles
- Proven track record of on-time on-budget technology development projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences of varying degrees of expertise
- Developed several products from concept to market
- Technical experience
- C++, Java, J2EE, assembler (and other) programming languages
- Embedded RTOS and FPGA experience
- Hardware design (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and optical systems)
- Experience moving projects from concept through to production
- Linux / Unix / Windows OS experience
- Information Assurance
- CISSP certified
- DIACAP trained
- Thorough understanding of IA compliance
- Experience in setting up business continuity facilities and plans
- Quality Standards
- Trained ISO 9001 internal auditor
- Experience in implementing ISO 9001 QMS for software
- Trained CMMI Appraisal Team Member
- BS Mathematics, specialty Numerical Analysis
- MS Computer Science (complete except for thesis)
Richard H. Dunnivan, President
Phone: (571) 969-1596 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
a retired Marine officer (30 years, O-6 Aviator) with 37 years of
demonstrated effective performance in program/project management,
strategic/operational/tactical planning and aviation
training/maintenance facilitated by strategic thought and innovative
planning/execution in a variety of complex, highly diversified
organizations. Through strong interpersonal skills, develops an
organizational pride-in-ownership among personnel and creates an
institutional confidence where problems are viewed as challenges and
change as opportunity. Polished communication skills, at ease with
public speaking and briefing the most senior-level decision authority.
Exceptional ability in team building and creating an interactive work
environment that fosters open and honest communication. The resulting
focused synergy of group effort empowers personnel to achieve goals
regardless of conditions.
Education and training include,
Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional
(PMP); Master of Science, National Resource Strategy, Industrial College
of the Armed Forces (National Security policy formulation, military
strategy, force employment, joint and combined operations,
concentrations in Biotechnology and Information Operations); Master of
Science, Systems Management, University of Southern California; and
Bachelor of Arts, Biological Science, California State University,
Richard A. Schott, Executive Vice-President
Phone: (571) 969-1597 e-mail: email@example.com
Is a retired Marine Corps Colonel. He spent over 25 years primarily in Operational assignments. His primary specialty was as a CH-46 Helicopter pilot. He was selected to transition into the MV-22 Osprey Aircraft and assumed the Training Squadron XO’s position. He was then selected to Command a CH-46 Squadron in Okinawa and had the opportunity to deploy that unit to Australia, South Korea, Philippines, and mainland Japan. He is a decorated combat veteran with experience as the Air Officer for an infantry battalion in Operation Desert Shield/Storm. His final assignment was as the Operations Officer for Strike Force NATO (SFN) and the Senior Marine in Southern Italy. During his time in the USMC he served in numerous training / maintenance / leadership roles including Basic Flight Instructor, NVG Instructor, Low Level Instructor, Mx Officer, and Air Mission Commander. He has served as the Vice President for DoD Operations for a contracting company acting as a Senior Program Manager, leading a division of 80 plus personnel supporting USMC, NAVAIR, and USAF missions.
Education and training include BS in Political Science from USNA, Masters in Security and Strategic Studies Naval War College, Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Geoffrey D. Cauble, Controller
Phone: (571) 969-1598 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Cauble has significant experience working with entrepreneurial enterprises. His experience includes:
- Finance executive experienced in growing and managing private firms.
- Most recently served as Chief Financial Officer for International construction management firm.
- Responsible for:
- Financial planning, capital allocation and oversight of accounting department
- Contract management and administration
- Risk management
- Human resources
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business. Undergraduate degree in Molecular Biology from Georgia State University.